CURRENT STATUS OF ALTERNATIVE HEMODIALYSIS REGIMENS
Nocturnal Hemodialysis: Analysis Following the Frequent Hemodialysis Network Trial
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 614–620, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Stokes, J. B. (2011), Nocturnal Hemodialysis: Analysis Following the Frequent Hemodialysis Network Trial. Seminars in Dialysis, 24: 614–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2011.01001.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.