An Obituary for GFR as the Main Marker for Kidney Function?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 9–14, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Vanholder, R., Eloot, S., Schepers, E., Neirynck, N., Glorieux, G. and Massy, Z. (2012), An Obituary for GFR as the Main Marker for Kidney Function?. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2011.01003.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.