The History of Nephrology
The Renaissance Kidney—Nephrology in and about the Sixteenth Century
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 451–459, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Eknoyan, G. (2012), The Renaissance Kidney—Nephrology in and about the Sixteenth Century. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 451–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2011.01038.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!