Similar Outcomes of Catheters Implanted by Nephrologists and Surgeons: Analysis of the Brazilian Peritoneal Dialysis Multicentric Study
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 565–568, September/October 2012
How to Cite
de Moraes, T. P., Campos, R. P., de Alcântara, M. T., Chula, D., Vieira, M. A., Riella, M. C., Olandowski, M., Divino-Filho, J. C., Pecoits-Filho, R. and on behalf of the investigators of the BRAZPD (2012), Similar Outcomes of Catheters Implanted by Nephrologists and Surgeons: Analysis of the Brazilian Peritoneal Dialysis Multicentric Study. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 565–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2012.01050.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.