Dilator-Assisted Banding for Managing Complications Associated with Excessive Hemodialysis Access Flow
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 100–105, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S., Almehmi, A. and Packer, J. (2013), Dilator-Assisted Banding for Managing Complications Associated with Excessive Hemodialysis Access Flow. Seminars in Dialysis, 26: 100–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2012.01082.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.