A personal note of the corresponding author: The author, Joshua Weissgarten, an outstanding personality, clinical nephrologist, investigator, educator and medical director, passed away on June 3, 2012 at the age of 63, shortly after acceptance of this manuscript.
N-Acetylcysteine Use for Amelioration of Aminoglycoside-Induced Ototoxicity in Dialysis Patients
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 491–494, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Feldman, L., Sherman, R. A. and Weissgarten, J. (2012), N-Acetylcysteine Use for Amelioration of Aminoglycoside-Induced Ototoxicity in Dialysis Patients. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 491–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2012.01090.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2A systematic review and meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety ofN-acetylcysteine in preventing aminoglycoside-induced ototoxicity: implications for the treatment of multidrug-resistant TB, Thorax, 2015, 70, 11, 1070, , , , , ,
- 3Preventing amikacin related ototoxicity with N-acetylcysteine in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 10, 2611, , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5When proteins start to make sense: fine-tuning of aminoglycosides for PTC suppression therapy, MedChemComm, 2014, 5, 8, 1092, ,