Back to the Future: How Biology and Technology Could Change the Role of PTFE Grafts in Vascular Access Management
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 495–504, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Roy-Chaudhury, P., El-Khatib, M., Campos-Naciff, B., Wadehra, D., Ramani, K., Leesar, M., Mistry, M., Wang, Y., Chan, J.-S., Lee, T. and Munda, R. (2012), Back to the Future: How Biology and Technology Could Change the Role of PTFE Grafts in Vascular Access Management. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 495–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2012.01091.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.