Electromagnetic Environmental Influences on Implanted Deep Brain Stimulators
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 262–269, October 2006
How to Cite
Blomstedt, P., Jabre, M., Bejjani, B.-P. and Koskinen, L.-O. D. (2006), Electromagnetic Environmental Influences on Implanted Deep Brain Stimulators. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 9: 262–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2006.00068.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2006
- Submitted: November 28, 2005; Accepted: May 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!