Dr. Oakley died on April 18, 2006 and is greatly missed.
A New Spinal Cord Stimulation System Effectively Relieves Chronic, Intractable Pain: A Multicenter Prospective Clinical Study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 262–278, July 2007
How to Cite
Oakley, J. C., Krames, E. S., Prager, J. P., Stamatos, J., Foster, A. M., Weiner, R., Rashbaum, R. R. and Henderson, J. (2007), A New Spinal Cord Stimulation System Effectively Relieves Chronic, Intractable Pain: A Multicenter Prospective Clinical Study. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 10: 262–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2007.00115.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Submitted: September 11, 2006; accepted: January 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!