For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
The Deep Brain Stimulation of the Pedunculopontine Tegmental Nucleus
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 191–204, July 2009
How to Cite
Mazzone, P., Insola, A., Sposato, S. and Scarnati, E. (2009), The Deep Brain Stimulation of the Pedunculopontine Tegmental Nucleus. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 12: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2009.00214.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2009
- Submitted: December 2, 2008; First revision: January 13, 2009; Second revision: January 21, 2009; Accepted: January 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!