For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
PERIPHERAL NERVE STIMULATION ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Intractable Epilepsy: Outcomes in Children and Adults
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 44–49, January 2010
How to Cite
Namgung, W. C., Ko, T. S., Lee, S.-A., Kang, J. K., Hong, S. H., Shin, I. Y. and Lee, J.-K. (2010), Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Intractable Epilepsy: Outcomes in Children and Adults. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 13: 44–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2009.00232.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Submitted: January 25, 2008; First revision: July 17, 2008; Accepted: May 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!