For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Awake vs. Asleep Placement of Spinal Cord Stimulators: A Cohort Analysis of Complications Associated With Placement
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 130–135, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Falowski, S. M., Celii, A., Sestokas, A. K., Schwartz, D. M., Matsumoto, C. and Sharan, A. (2011), Awake vs. Asleep Placement of Spinal Cord Stimulators: A Cohort Analysis of Complications Associated With Placement. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 14: 130–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2010.00319.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received: March 15, 2010 Revised: July 11, 2010 Accepted: August 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!