For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Long-Term Outcomes of Spinal Cord Stimulation With Paddle Leads in the Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 312–318, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Sears, N. C., Machado, A. G., Nagel, S. J., Deogaonkar, M., Stanton-Hicks, M., Rezai, A. R. and Henderson, J. M. (2011), Long-Term Outcomes of Spinal Cord Stimulation With Paddle Leads in the Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Failed Back Surgery Syndrome. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 14: 312–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2011.00372.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Received: January 11, 2011 Revised: March 2, 2011 Accepted: April 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!