For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
This supplement was made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Medtronic
Improving Patient Experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation: Implications of Position-Related Changes in Neurostimulation
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Special Issue: Spinal Cord Stimulation
Volume 17, Issue Supplement S1, pages 36–41, June 2014
How to Cite
Ross, E. and Abejón, D. (2014), Improving Patient Experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation: Implications of Position-Related Changes in Neurostimulation. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2011.00407.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. David Abejón is a speaker of Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, and Cardiva. Dr. Edgar Ross is a speaker for Medtronic and has received research grants from Medtronic.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!