For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Improving Patient Experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation: Implications of Position-Related Changes in Neurostimulation
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
How to Cite
Ross, E. and Abejón, D. (2011), Improving Patient Experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation: Implications of Position-Related Changes in Neurostimulation. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2011.00407.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. David Abejón is a speaker of Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, and Cardiva. Dr. Edgar Ross is a speaker for Medtronic and has received research grants from Medtronic.
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Received: January 17, 2011 Revised: June 27, 2011 Accepted: September 14, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!