For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Successful Treatment of Testicular Pain With Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of the Cutaneous Branch of the Ilioinguinal and Genital Branch of the Genitofemoral Nerves
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2011 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 121–124, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rosendal, F., Moir, L., de Pennington, N., Green, A. L. and Aziz, T. Z. (2013), Successful Treatment of Testicular Pain With Peripheral Nerve Stimulation of the Cutaneous Branch of the Ilioinguinal and Genital Branch of the Genitofemoral Nerves. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 121–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2011.00421.x
Financial support: Oxford Functional Neurosurgery is supported by the MRC, EPSRC, The Wellcome Trust, The Norman Collison Foundation, The Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust, and the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, Oxford.
Conflict of Interest: Professor Tipu Z. Aziz is on the editorial board of Neuromodulation. The other authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received: October 30, 2011 Accepted: November 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!