For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Tripolar Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Abdominal Pain Associated With Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 73–77, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Rana, M. V. and Knezevic, N. N. (2013), Tripolar Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Treatment of Abdominal Pain Associated With Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00451.x
Financial support: None.
Conflict of Interest: Nothing to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received: August 2, 2011 Revised: January 3, 2012 Accepted: February 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!