Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has financial holdings, professional affiliations, advisory positions, board memberships, patent holdings and the like that might bear a relationship to the subject matter of the contribution.
A Questionnaire-Based Study on Patients' Experiences with Rechargeable Implanted Programmable Generators for Spinal Cord Stimulation to Treat Chronic Lumbar Spondylosis Pain
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 142–146, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McAuley, J., Farah, N., van Gröningen, R. and Green, C. (2013), A Questionnaire-Based Study on Patients' Experiences with Rechargeable Implanted Programmable Generators for Spinal Cord Stimulation to Treat Chronic Lumbar Spondylosis Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00456.x
Funding: Fees for the authors' attendance at the International Neuromodulation Society's 10th World Congress were generously paid in part by Boston Scientific.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received: November 29, 2011 Revised: January 23, 2012 Accepted: March 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!