For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
Combined Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation for Persistent Post-Herniorrhaphy Pain
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Lepski, G., Vahedi, P., Tatagiba, M. S. and Morgalla, M. (2013), Combined Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation for Persistent Post-Herniorrhaphy Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 84–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00463.x
Source of Financial Support: This study was financed with internal resources from the Department of Neurosurgery, University of Tübingen.
Conflict of Interest: The first author received honorarium from St. Jude Medical as scientific consultant. The other authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received: November 21, 2011 Revised: March 4, 2012 Accepted: April 8, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!