For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Long Disease Duration Interferes With Therapeutic Effect of Globus Pallidus Internus Pallidal Stimulation in Primary Cervical Dystonia
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 219–225, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, K., Hamasaki, T., Hasegawa, Y. and Kuratsu, J.-i. (2013), Long Disease Duration Interferes With Therapeutic Effect of Globus Pallidus Internus Pallidal Stimulation in Primary Cervical Dystonia. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 219–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00464.x
Financial disclosure: This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan and a foundation subscribed by Hokuto Hospital, Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan.
Conflict of Interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received: January 16, 2012 Revised: March 11, 2012 Accepted: April 8, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!