For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Simulation to Locate Burr Hole Sites in a Patient for Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery and Clipping of Intracranial Aneurysm
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 51–54, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K., Nakamura, S., Watanabe, M., Shimoda, K., Morishita, T., Sumi, K., Otaka, T., Obuchi, T., Shijyo, K., Kano, T., Oshima, H., Fukaya, C., Yamamoto, T. and Katayama, Y. (2013), Simulation to Locate Burr Hole Sites in a Patient for Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery and Clipping of Intracranial Aneurysm. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 51–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00466.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received: November 14, 2011 Revised: January 16, 2012 Accepted: April 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!