For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference 2012: Recommendations for the Management of Pain by Intrathecal (Intraspinal) Drug Delivery: Report of an Interdisciplinary Expert Panel
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 436–466, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Deer, T. R., Prager, J., Levy, R., Rathmell, J., Buchser, E., Burton, A., Caraway, D., Cousins, M., De Andrés, J., Diwan, S., Erdek, M., Grigsby, E., Huntoon, M., Jacobs, M. S., Kim, P., Kumar, K., Leong, M., Liem, L., McDowell II, G. C., Panchal, S., Rauck, R., Saulino, M., Sitzman, B. T., Staats, P., Stanton-Hicks, M., Stearns, L., Wallace, M., Willis, K. D., Witt, W., Yaksh, T. and Mekhail, N. (2012), Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference 2012: Recommendations for the Management of Pain by Intrathecal (Intraspinal) Drug Delivery: Report of an Interdisciplinary Expert Panel. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 15: 436–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00476.x
Sources of financial support: This project was supported by grants from Medtronic, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA) and Azur Pharma Ltd (Dublin, Ireland).
Conflict of Interest: Timothy R. Deer, MD: consulting (Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, St. Jude, Medasys, Bioness, Vertos). Robert Levy, MD, PhD: consulting (Medtronic and Codman & Shurtleff). Joshua Prager, MD: honoraria (Medtronic, Eli Lily, Qutenza). Allen Burton, MD: consulting (Medtronic, BSCIS, Stryker), speaking (Azur, Cadence, Cephalon, NeurogesX, Pricara, Pfizer), stockholder (Vapogenix). Eric Buchser, MD: consulting (Medtronic). David Caraway, MD, PhD: consulting (Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, MedSys, Codman). Sudhir Diwan, MD: speaking (Neurotherm, BSCI). Eric Grigsby, MD: clinical research (Alfred Mann Foundation, Medtronic, NeurogesX, Spinal Restoration), speaking (Azur Pharma), consulting (Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Spinal Modulation, Vertos, Xalud), stock options (Spinal Modulation, Spinal Restoration, Vertos, Xalud). Marilyn Jacobs, PhD: consulting (Medtronic). Philip Kim, MD: consulting (Medtronic, Biotronik, Stryker, Azur). Krishna Kumar, MD: consulting and research (Medtronic, Boston Scientific). Michael Leong, MD: advisor (Covidien). Liong Liem, MD: grant (Spinal Modulation). Gladstone McDowell, MD: speaking (Azur), consulting (Medtronic, Mysys). Nagy Mekhail, MD, PhD: speaking (Endo Pharmaceutical), research (Baylis, Inc., Vertos). Richard Rauck, MD: research (Medtronic, Medasys, Azur, Codman, Al Mann Foundation), consulting (Medtronic, Medasys, Azur), data and safety monitoring board membership (Medtronic, Al Mann Foundation). Michael Saulino, MD, PhD: speaking (Medtronic, Azur), research (Medtronic). Lisa Stearns, MD: research (Medtronic, Insys Therapeutics, Vertos), consulting (Medtronic). Mark Wallace, MD: research and consulting (Medtronic). K. Dean Willis, MD: speaking (Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical), Implantable Systems Performance Registry participant (Medtronic), advisory committee (Boston Scientific). William Witt, MD: consulting (Medtronic), speaking (Cadence, Pfizer, Medtronic). José De Andrés, MD, PhD; Michael Erdek, MD; Marc Huntoon, MD, PhD; Sunil J. Panchal, MD; Peter Staats, MD; Michael Stanton-Hicks, MD; B. Todd Sitzman, MD; Michael Cousins, MD: nothing to disclose; and Tony Yaksh, PhD: consulting (Vertex, Adynxx, Solace, Neuroadjuvants, Trevana), research (Adynxx, Johnson & Johnson, Xenome, Torrey Pines, Third Rock Ventures, Advanced Targeting Systems, Nektar Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Sage Rx, Solstice, Epigen).
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Received: December 12, 2011 Revised: April 4, 2012 Accepted: May 16, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!