For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Taking a Better History for Behavioral Issues Pre- and Post-Deep Brain Stimulation: Issues Missed by Standardized Scales
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bernal-Pacheco, O., Oyama, G., Foote, K. D., Dai, Y. E., Wu, S. S., Jacobson, C. E., Limotai, N., Zeilman, P. R., Romrell, J., Hwynn, N., Rodriguez, R. L., Malaty, I. A. and Okun, M. S. (2013), Taking a Better History for Behavioral Issues Pre- and Post-Deep Brain Stimulation: Issues Missed by Standardized Scales. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 35–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00477.x
Disclosure/Disclaimer: We would like to acknowledge the support of the National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence, UF inform data base and the University of Florida Foundation.
Conflicts of Interest: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Received: October 24, 2011 Revised: April 16, 2012 Accepted: May 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!