For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Comparison of a Novel Fixation Device With Standard Suturing Methods for Spinal Cord Stimulators
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 454–458, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, R. G., Caraway, D. and Bentley, I. (2013), Comparison of a Novel Fixation Device With Standard Suturing Methods for Spinal Cord Stimulators. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 454–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00480.x
Financial Support: R. Bowman and D. Caraway are paid consultants of Anulex Technologies, Inc. Testing and data analysis was conducted by I. Bentley, an Anulex Technologies, Inc. employee.
Offprints: Offprints should be sent to the attention of Ishmael Bentley.
Conflict of Interest: R. Bowman and D. Caraway are paid consultants of Anulex Technologies, Inc. I. Bentley is a full-time Anulex Technologies, Inc. employee.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received: April 3, 2012 Accepted: May 21, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!