For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
High-Resolution Modeling Assisted Design of Customized and Individualized Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Protocols
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 306–315, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Bikson, M., Rahman, A., Datta, A., Fregni, F. and Merabet, L. (2012), High-Resolution Modeling Assisted Design of Customized and Individualized Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Protocols. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 15: 306–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00481.x
Conflict of Interest and Sources of Funding Statement: Dr. Datta is cofounder of Soterix Medical. The City University of New York has patent applications in Dr. Datta's name on brain stimulation. Dr. Bikson is funded by the National Institutes of Health (nos. S06 GM008168 NS054783, CRCNS 41771), the Andy Grove Foundation, and the Wallace H Coulter Foundation. The City University of New York has patent applications in Dr. Bikson's name on brain stimulation. Dr. Bikson is cofounder of Soterix Medical.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received: October 10, 2011 Revised: April 12, 2012 Accepted: May 23, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!