For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Willingness to Accept and Pay for Implantable Tinnitus Treatments: A Survey
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 154–162, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Engineer, N. D., Rosellini, W. M. and Tyler, R. S. (2013), Willingness to Accept and Pay for Implantable Tinnitus Treatments: A Survey. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 154–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00487.x
Conflict of Interest: Navzer D. Engineer is an employee of MicroTransponder, Inc., Will M. Rosellini is a CEO and a board member of MicroTransponder, Inc., and Richard S. Tyler is a professor at Department of Otolaryngology, University of Iowa, and a paid consultant at MicroTransponder, Inc.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received: October 18, 2011 Revised: April 5, 2012 Accepted: May 30, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!