For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Brain Electrical Activity After Acute Hippocampal Stimulation in Awake Rats
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 100–104, March/April 2013
How to Cite
da Silva, J. C., Amorim, H., Scorza, F. A., Cavalheiro, E. A. and Cukiert, A. (2013), Brain Electrical Activity After Acute Hippocampal Stimulation in Awake Rats. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 100–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00491.x
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has any conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received: March 15, 2012 Revised: May 17, 2012 Accepted: June 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!