For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) in Conjunction With Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation (PNfS) for the Treatment of Complex Pain in Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS)
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 78–83, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Reverberi, C., Dario, A. and Barolat, G. (2013), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) in Conjunction With Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation (PNfS) for the Treatment of Complex Pain in Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS). Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00497.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Received: October 9, 2012 Revised: March 24, 2012 Accepted: May 31, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!