For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Displacement of a Deep Brain Stimulator Lead During Placement of an Additional Ipsilateral Lead
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 41–45, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Falowski, S., Ghods, A. J. and Bakay, R. A.E. (2013), Displacement of a Deep Brain Stimulator Lead During Placement of an Additional Ipsilateral Lead. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 41–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00500.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflicts of interest. There are no financial disclosures.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received: November 6, 2011 Revised: July 6, 2012 Accepted: July 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!