For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Editor’s Choice: Review Article
Neurostimulation for the Treatment of Epilepsy: A Review of Current Surgical Interventions
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 10–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C. and Sharan, A. D. (2013), Neurostimulation for the Treatment of Epilepsy: A Review of Current Surgical Interventions. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 10–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00501.x
Financial Support: none.
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received: February 1, 2012 Revised: July 12, 2012 Accepted: July 14, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!