For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Simultaneous Thalamic and Posterior Subthalamic Electrode Insertion With Single Deep Brain Stimulation Electrode for Essential Tremor
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 236–243, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Chang, W. S., Chung, J. C., Kim, J. P. and Chang, J. W. (2013), Simultaneous Thalamic and Posterior Subthalamic Electrode Insertion With Single Deep Brain Stimulation Electrode for Essential Tremor. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00503.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no financial disclosures to report, and report no conflicts of interest concerning the materials or methods used in this study or the findings specified in this.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Received: January 7, 2012 Revised: June 30, 2012 Accepted: July 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!