For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Editor’s Choice: Review Article
Efficacy and Effectiveness of Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation in the Treatment of Pelvic Organ Disorders: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 25–34, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Biemans, J. M. A. E. and van Balken, M. R. (2013), Efficacy and Effectiveness of Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation in the Treatment of Pelvic Organ Disorders: A Systematic Review. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00504.x
Conflict of Interest: No financial support and no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Received: April 24, 2012 Revised: July 7, 2012 Accepted: July 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!