For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
A Novel Externally Applied Neuromuscular Stimulator for the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women—A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 590–594, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Maher, R. M. and Caulfield, B. (2013), A Novel Externally Applied Neuromuscular Stimulator for the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women—A Pilot Study. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 590–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00509.x
Financial support: Grant from University College Dublin, Ireland.
Conflict of Interest: An international patent has been applied for by Drs. Maher and Caulfield for the novel device used in this pilot study. Dr. Maher is a consultant for Bio Medical Ltd., Galway, Ireland, who will manufacture the device. She currently provides training services for researchers using the device in other studies and provides assistance with research protocol design. Dr. Caulfield has received grants from Bio-medical Research, Ltd. for his research in neuromuscular electrical stimulation.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: May 14, 2012 Revised: July 7, 2012 Accepted: August 6, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!