For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Stimulus Point Distribution in Deep or Superficial Peroneal Nerve for Treatment of Ankle Spasticity
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 251–255, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kubota, S., Tanabe, S., Sugawara, K., Muraoka, Y., Itoh, N. and Kanada, Y. (2013), Stimulus Point Distribution in Deep or Superficial Peroneal Nerve for Treatment of Ankle Spasticity. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 251–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00511.x
Financial support: This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research: No-22700556).
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: February 14, 2012 Revised: May 11, 2012 Accepted: August 6, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!