For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1.
Spinal Cord Stimulation for Intractable Pain Following Limb Amputation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 530–536, November/December 2013
How to Cite
McAuley, J., van Gröningen, R. and Green, C. (2013), Spinal Cord Stimulation for Intractable Pain Following Limb Amputation. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 530–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00513.x
Financial Support: None.
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has financial holdings, professional affiliations, advisory positions, board memberships, patent holdings, and the like that might bear a relationship to the subject matter of the contribution.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: May 15, 2012 Revised: July 30, 2012 Accepted: August 6, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!