For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1.
Tongue Anatomy and Physiology, the Scientific Basis for a Novel Targeted Neurostimulation System Designed for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 376–386, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Zaidi, F. N., Meadows, P., Jacobowitz, O. and Davidson, T. M. (2013), Tongue Anatomy and Physiology, the Scientific Basis for a Novel Targeted Neurostimulation System Designed for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 376–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00514.x
Financial Support: Imthera Medical provided all financial support for this study.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Faisal Zaidi and Mr. Paul Meadows are employees of Imthera Medical, Inc., and are authors on certain in-process patents of Imthera Medical, Inc. Dr. Terence Davidson is an advisor in a role of part time chief medical officer of Imthera Medical, Inc., and has stock options. Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz has no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Received: April 27, 2012 Revised: July 26, 2012 Accepted: August 9, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!