Conflict of Interest: Drs. Deer, Rauck, and Rosen have received fair market value compensation for serving as thought leaders for Flowonix initiatives and for serving on the Flowonix Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Rosen also has received fair market value compensation for serving as a medical advisor to Flowonix.
Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
Long-Term Follow-Up of a Novel Implantable Programmable Infusion Pump
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 163–167, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Long-Term Follow-Up of a Novel Implantable Programmable Infusion Pump. Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00515.x., , , , , , 2012.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
This study was sponsored and funded by Flowonix Medical, Inc., Mt Olive, NJ.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Flowonix Medical, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!