[Correction added after online publication 5-November 2012. Figure 4 has been updated.]
Resting Beta Hypersynchrony in Secondary Dystonia and Its Suppression During Pallidal Deep Brain Stimulation in DYT3+ Lubag Dystonia
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 200–205, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Resting Beta Hypersynchrony in Secondary Dystonia and Its Suppression During Pallidal Deep Brain Stimulation in DYT3+ Lubag Dystonia. Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00519.x, , , ,
Conflict of Interest: DW, BH, CS, and HY reported no conflict of interest. HBS has received teaching honoraria from Medtronic.
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Robert and Ruth Halperin Foundation
- John A. Blume Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!