Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
Editor’s Choice: Prospective Nonrandomized Trial
F-Wave Suppression Induced by Suprathreshold High-Frequency Repetitive Trascranial Magnetic Stimulation in Poststroke Patients with Increased Spasticity
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 206–211, May/June 2013
How to Cite
F-Wave Suppression Induced by Suprathreshold High-Frequency Repetitive Trascranial Magnetic Stimulation in Poststroke Patients with Increased Spasticity. Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00520.x, , , , , , , ,
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: C-18591614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!