Conflict of Interest: Drs. Perruchoud and Buchser serve on the advisory board for Medtronic. They also have received speaking and travel fees from Medtronic. The other authors disclosed no conflicts of interest.
Intrathecal Drug Delivery
Silicone Septum Leakage at the Origin of a Drug Overdose in a Patient Implanted With an Intrathecal Pump
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 467–470, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Perruchoud, C., Bovy, M., Rutschmann, B., Durrer, A. and Buchser, E. (2013), Silicone Septum Leakage at the Origin of a Drug Overdose in a Patient Implanted With an Intrathecal Pump. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 467–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00523.x
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!