Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Effects of Acute Sacral Neuromodulation on Bladder Reflex in Complete Spinal Cord Injury Rats
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 583–589, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Shi, P., Zhao, X., Wang, J. and Lan, N. (2013), Effects of Acute Sacral Neuromodulation on Bladder Reflex in Complete Spinal Cord Injury Rats. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 583–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00528.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100073110064
- SJTU. Grant Number: YG2011MS17
- China Post-Doctoral Science Foundation((COSF). Grant Number: 20100480601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!