Conflict of Interest: Neuropace paid Thomas Jefferson University to conduct a clinical trial of their device.
Impedance Variations over Time for a Closed-Loop Neurostimulation Device: Early Experience with Chronically Implanted Electrodes
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 46–50, January/February 2013
How to Cite
2012. Impedance Variations over Time for a Closed-Loop Neurostimulation Device: Early Experience with Chronically Implanted Electrodes. Neuromodulation 2012; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/j.1525-1403.2012.00529.x, , , ,
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!