1Present address: CNRS UMR 8542, Ecole Normale Supérieure, 46 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris.
caudal and even-skipped in the annelid Platynereis dumerilii and the ancestry of posterior growth
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
Evolution & Development
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 574–587, November 2005
How to Cite
de Rosa, R., Prud'homme, B. and Balavoine, G. (2005), caudal and even-skipped in the annelid Platynereis dumerilii and the ancestry of posterior growth. Evolution & Development, 7: 574–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2005.05061.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!