1Present address: British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ET, UK.
From cells to colonies: at what levels of body organization does the ‘temperature-size rule’ apply?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Evolution & Development
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 202–214, March 2006
How to Cite
Atkinson, D., Morley, S. A. and Hughes, R. N. (2006), From cells to colonies: at what levels of body organization does the ‘temperature-size rule’ apply?. Evolution & Development, 8: 202–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.00090.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!