1Present Address: Department of Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA.
Evolution of the class III HD-Zip gene family in land plants
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Evolution & Development
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 350–361, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Prigge, M. J. and Clark, S. E. (2006), Evolution of the class III HD-Zip gene family in land plants. Evolution & Development, 8: 350–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.00107.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!