The contribution of epistatic pleiotropy to the genetic architecture of covariation among polygenic traits in mice
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Evolution & Development
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 468–476, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Wolf, J. B., Pomp, D., Eisen, E. J., Cheverud, J. M. and Leamy, L. J. (2006), The contribution of epistatic pleiotropy to the genetic architecture of covariation among polygenic traits in mice. Evolution & Development, 8: 468–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.00120.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!