Cryptic variation in butterfly eyespot development: the importance of sample size in gene expression studies
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Evolution & Development
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 2–9, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Reed, R. D., Chen, P.-H. and Frederik Nijhout, H. (2007), Cryptic variation in butterfly eyespot development: the importance of sample size in gene expression studies. Evolution & Development, 9: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.00133.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!