1Present address: Evolutionary Developmental Genetics Group, University of Bremen, Leobener Str., UFT 28359 Bremen, Germany
Conservation and divergence in the AGAMOUS subfamily of MADS-box genes: evidence of independent sub- and neofunctionalization events
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2006
Evolution & Development
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 30–45, January 2006
How to Cite
Zahn, L. M., Leebens-Mack, J. H., Arrington, J. M., Hu, Y., Landherr, L. L., DePamphilis, C. W., Becker, A., Theissen, G. and Ma, H. (2006), Conservation and divergence in the AGAMOUS subfamily of MADS-box genes: evidence of independent sub- and neofunctionalization events. Evolution & Development, 8: 30–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.05073.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!