1These authors contributed equally.
Generality of vertebrate developmental patterns: evidence for a dermomyotome in fish
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Evolution & Development
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 101–110, January 2006
How to Cite
Devoto, S. H., Stoiber, W., Hammond, C. L., Steinbacher, P., Haslett, J. R., Barresi, M. J. F., Patterson, S. E., Adiarte, E. G. and Hughes, S. M. (2006), Generality of vertebrate developmental patterns: evidence for a dermomyotome in fish. Evolution & Development, 8: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2006.05079.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!