1Joint first authors.
Common genome-wide patterns of transcript accumulation underlying the wing polyphenism and polymorphism in the pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum)
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Evolution & Development
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 338–346, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Brisson, J. A., Davis, G. K. and Stern, D. L. (2007), Common genome-wide patterns of transcript accumulation underlying the wing polyphenism and polymorphism in the pea aphid (Acyrthosiphon pisum). Evolution & Development, 9: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2007.00170.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Vol. 9, Issue 5, 520, Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!